Friday, April 25, 2014

It's All Happening!

I finally made a decision on my round trip flight today and...they're BOOKED! In just a little over a month, I will be headed to the "land of the rising sun" - wow! As if it didn't feel real before, it definitely feels real now.  

In the short time since I've found out about my grant, I have completed the following: 

-booked my flight
-booked all of my hotel stays
-scheduled school visits in two different cities
-purchased an unlimited train pass so that I can travel throughout the country
-purchased a museum voucher to ensure entrance into Studio Ghibli
-started a once a week Japanese class
-read travel books, blogs, and Pinterest for anything and everything Japan

Looking back at this list, it doesn't seem like a lot, however the time, research, and planning that goes into each task is very time consuming.  And you know what else? I love every single minute of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment